Terms and Conditions
We at WBI Inc. are not certified traders nor are we certified financial planners.
We all chose this profession, probably much like yourself, so that we could take our destiny into our own hands and aspire to a future of independence and satisfaction. We offer NO warranty what so ever. Execution techniques differ from trader to trader. There is no way for us to predict any outcome of your trading.
DISCLAIMER: The risk of trading can be substantial and each investor and/or trader must consider whether this is a suitable investment. Past performance, whether actual or indicated by simulated historical tests of indicators, is not indicative of future results. All information on this website is for educational purposes only and is not intended to give you financial advice. Any statements about income, expressed or implied, do NOT represent a guarantee. Your actual trading may result in losses as no trading system is guaranteed. By being on The WBI Inc. website, you accept full responsibility for your actions, trades, profit and loss. You also agree to hold WBI Inc. (DBA Wealth Builders Institute) harmless in any and all ways. The usage of this website constitutes acceptance of these terms and the user agreement.
Wealth Builders Institute (“WBI”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) provides educational content and coaching in the field of stock options technical analysis, based on our unique methods. Our services are strictly for educational purposes only, we do not offer investment advice in any way, shape or form. None of our material is to be taken as professional investment advice. By accessing our website and using our services, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions.
1. Educational Purpose: Our services, including but not limited to all information, tools, and coaching provided, are for educational purposes only. We do not offer investment advice, brokerage services, or guarantee any financial results. Your decision to engage in stock or stock options investing should be based on your personal due diligence and understanding of the risks involved.
2. Methodology: Our training and educational content focus on recognizing specific market patterns (“The TSL Method”). We do not claim that our methodology guarantees or assures any income or profit from using our methods. Success in stock market investing depends on various factors, including but not limited to individual effort, market knowledge, and external market conditions.
3. Market Conditions: The TSL Method is designed to identify patterns without consideration of the market’s direction (up, down, or sideways). We do not claim that our approach is effective in any market conditions and we do not guarantee that you or anyone will be successful using or implementing our educational material.
4. Compensation Disclosure: Our Program Advisors are compensated for enrolling students in our educational programs. This compensation model is akin to professional recruitment services. However, this does not impact the educational quality or integrity of our programs.
5. Use of Our Services: You agree to use our services for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the educational nature of our content. Any misuse or unauthorized use of our services is strictly prohibited.
6. Intellectual Property: All content, including text, graphics, logos, and training materials on our site, is the property of Wealth Builders Institute and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws.
7. Limitation of Liability: Wealth Builders Institute shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages resulting from the use or inability to use our services.
8. Changes to Terms of Service: We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time. Your continued use of our services following any changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms.
9. Governing Law: These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Nevada, USA.
10. Contact Us: If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us at [email protected].
11. Acknowledgment: By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms of Service.
FUTURES TRADING DISCLAIMER: Transactions in securities futures, commodity and index futures and options on futures carry a high degree of risk. The amount of initial margin is small relative to the value of the futures contract, meaning that transactions are heavily “leveraged”. A relatively small market movement will have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit: this may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the clearing firm to maintain your position. If the market moves against your position or margin levels are increased, you may be called upon to pay substantial additional funds on short notice to maintain your position. If you fail to comply with a request for additional funds within the time prescribed, your position may be liquidated at a loss and you will be liable for any resulting deficit.
No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. Hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. Always use a demo account where there is no investment required to test any trading system. Please note that in some cases results shown may be hypothetical.
Download the NFA Disclosure Statement for Futures Trading
INSTRUCTIONAL MATERIALS: The coaches, instructors, staff, guest speakers and promotional materials used in the classes, marketing or other materials and or elsewhere on this site, are subject to change, amendment and modification at any time. We continually strive to give you the best possible information at that time, and as such, staff and materials may change based on current market data, trends, practices and cycles.
PHONE COMPLIANCE: Your contact info, including your phone number, will not be shared with 3rd parties. By entering your phone number or email, you consent to be offered to receive only our brief optional Stock Options Trading content via text message or email. Message and data rates may apply. Reply ‘stop’ to opt out.
Are You Ready To Skip The Struggle, Learn My Mentor’s 7-Figure Method & Start Learning The Tools That Will Help You Become The Best Trader You Can Be?
Click the button below now to reserve your spot in our FREE webclass and start trading the right way.